Similar to our ivory shea butter, our yellow butter is 100% raw and unrefined. The yellow pigment comes from an additional ingredient, the extract from the borututu tree’s roots, which is known for its healing properties and has been used by Africans for many centuries. Carefully selecting the proper roots is an essential step in our production process in order to maintain color consistency and to sustain the pigment for a longer duration. The borututu extract is added during the milling process of the shea butter production to give it the yellow color. Shea butter has a shelf life of 2-3 years.
- It moisturizes dry skin
- Repairs damaged hair
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Helps heal acne and blemishes
- Anti-aging properties
- Supports treatment of dermatitis and eczema
- Rich in vitamin F restores the elasticity of the skin
- Prevent and reduces stretch marks
- Soothes dry and itchy scalp
- Support healing of wounds
- Effective hair conditioner
There are no reviews yet.