Cocoa butter is a popular ingredient for food products such as chocolate bars, fudge layer cake, chocolate chip ice cream, etc. This tasty ingredient is also a staple in skincare and other beauty products. Cocoa butter is a type of fat that comes from cocoa beans and appears in pale-yellow.
Churchwin Cocoa Butter is 100% Pure, unrefined, and without additives. Our delightful balmy chocolate scented cocoa butter is ethically sourced from the finest Cocoa Pods in West Africa, Ghana. Under strict quality control practices, our processing method ensures that the butter’s essential natural components are uncompromised. The end product is our pure unrefined butter of very high quality, with remarkable benefits.
Due to its rich antioxidant content and high fatty acid concentration, the butter has an impressive healing effect on minor burns and injuries. The soothing texture, pleasant fragrance, and emollient properties of cocoa butter have made it a popular ingredient in beauty products for impressive natural beauty and rejuvenation results.. It helps treat stretch marks and serves as an effective hair and skin moisturizer rich in Vitamins and Minerals. Use Churchwin Cocoa Butter to make soaps, moisturizers, and other DIY beauty products.
We are proud to offer this high-grade cocoa butter packaged in sealed quality plastic bags. It has a shelf life of 2-5 years and melts at body temperature, making it suitable for all sorts of formulations.
- Helps clear out stretch marks and razor irritations
- Treatment of chapped skin and lips, scars, and blemishes
- Daily moisturizer to prevent dry and itchy skin.
- Rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strengthen the hair shaft.
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby strengthen hair growth.
- Promote the healing of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
- Reducing stretch marks and razor irritations
- DIY Projects and many more
- Aids in baby rash treatments