AFRICAN BLACK SOAP; Africa’s organic soap
African black soap originates from West Africa. Our soap is hand made in Ghana. In Ghana, it is also known as alata samina or kotokoli soap. Black soap is becoming popular and already popular in some areas across the globe, mainly because of its many skin care benefits. it is filled with essential nutrients that help to improve the natural complexion of the skin. Our black soap is made with no synthetic constituents or artificial chemicals; it is 100% natural.
African black soap works on all different types of skins, and each skin reacts to it differently. Immediately discontinue use if you experience any irritation or rashes and consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod-Ash, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
Why is African black soap good for your skin?
- African Black Soap benefits sensitive and damaged skin because of the natural properties of the vitamins and minerals that fight free radicals
- Great skin moisturizing
- Anti-inflammatory and antifungal
- the soap soothes irritation
- It helps fight acne and eczema
- Helps in thinning fine lines and razor bumps.
- Used for light exfoliation of the skin,
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Can be used on any type of skin oily or dry.
How To Use Black Soap
Our Black Soap Paste unlike common bars are has a much smoother feel, is usually without hard particles, and easier and safer to rub and apply to the palm of your hands and body
Rinse with cool water, and pat your skin dry with a towel. After rinsing, apply your favorite churchwin shea moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and plump.
There are no reviews yet.