BAOBAB OIL; THE TREE OF LIFE, USES AND BENEFITS
Churchwin Baobab Oil is made from the seeds of the Baobab fruit naturally harvested and processed from West Africa Ghana. Baobab oil is an exceptional skin and hair care product. The Oil is cold-pressed and filtered. Also, Churchwin specializes in the production and supply of a range of natural African products from the Northern part of Ghana, West – Africa. Our products are in touch with nature and produced under strict quality control measures. This product is 100% purely organic natural Baobab Oil.
Baobab Oil Properties and Skin Benefits
The epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin. It provides a waterproof barrier and determines our skin tone. Nourishing this layer will help keep our skin healthy. Some benefits of Baobab oil are that it is high in nutrients and minerals, and it has a variety of skincare benefits. Firstly, It will nourish the skin’s epidermis which is the outermost layer that provides a waterproof barrier and determines our skin tone. Afterward, the effect will be the softening of your skin and also increasing its flexibility. Baobab Oil will stimulate Collagen Production which eventually slows down aging and wrinkling, improving skin flexibility and tenderness. It is used as an effective stretch mark treatment, assisting in the reduction of their appearance.
Reason Why Baobab Oil is Best for Your Hair and Nails
Baobab oil is rich in Proteins, Calcium, and Vitamins which restore frizzy hair, moisturize dry scalps and also rejuvenate the skin. It has an extraordinary quality of healing and restoring dry and cracked nails. The oil strengthens your nails because of Its natural richness in proteins and calcium.
Our processing methods make sure that the Oil’s essential natural components are uncompromised. Consequently, the product is of very high quality, with remarkable benefits.
Other Benefits of Baobab Oil:
- It will moisten and heal dry and cracked nails.
- Baobab oil moisturizes; sipping deep into the skin for exfoliation
- Anti-aging effect. (Clears signs of aging)
- Treats dry scalps and skin.
- Baobab oil will Reduce Skin Irritation.
- Antioxidant – protects skin from free radical damage.
- The anti-Inflammatory – high content of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Promotes rejuvenation of skin cells and wound healing.
- Protects sensitive skin from excessive-high and low temperatures.
- Stays moist for a long time even with small amounts.