AFRICAN BLACK SOAP; Africa’s organic soap
African black soap originates from West Africa. Our soap is hand made in Ghana. In Ghana, it is also known as alata samina or kotokoli soap. Black soap is becoming popular and already popular in some areas across the globe, mainly because of its many skin care benefits. it is filled with essential nutrients that help to improve the natural complexion of the skin. Our black soap is made with no synthetic constituents or artificial chemicals; it is 100% natural.
African black soap works on all different types of skins, and each skin reacts to it differently. Immediately discontinue use if you experience any irritation or rashes and consult your doctor or dermatologist.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod-Ash, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.
Why is African black soap good for your skin?
- African Black Soap benefits sensitive and damaged skin because of the natural properties of the vitamins and minerals that fight free radicals
- Great skin moisturizing
- Anti-inflammatory and antifungal
- Helps soothe irritation
- Helps fight acne and eczema
- Helps in thinning fine lines and razor bumps.
- Used for light exfoliation of the skin,
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Can be used on any type of skin oily or dry.
How To Use Black Soap
Natural African black soap bar has a rough texture ideal for exfoliating. but it can feel harsh when applied directly to the skin. To smooth it out, wet your hands with cool water and rub a small amount between your palms to create a lather. Apply the foam to any areas you wish to apply in any part of your body or the entire body.
Rinse with cool water, and pat your skin dry with a towel. After rinsing, apply your favorite churchwin shea moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and plump.